Michelle Cherry, MA. LMFT, LPCC
- Are you pregnant or a new mom needing a place to talk?
- Is motherhood not what you expected? Are you worried about your post-partum mood?
- Is your teen struggling at home or in school? Are you worried about how they are doing?
- Do you have a loved one diagnosed with a mental illness? After supporting them are you looking for some way to support and take care of yourself?
- Are you concerned with the amount you drink or use illegal substances? Maybe it started out as fun and has spun out of control?
- Or are you just looking for a safe place to talk about your feelings? Maybe you need to make some changes but don’t know where to start?
Beginning therapy is the start of change. What you want to change is entirely up to you- together we can work towards improving how you feel about and react to your relationships.